Businesses Using NetSuite Now Have Direct Access to Dun & Bradstreet's Proprietary Commercial Data and Analytics
"This is a big announcement for both
- D&B Data Management for
NetSuite- Facilitates growth through an effective data management as a service offering that provides a trusted view of customers, prospects and vendors by reducing duplicate, inconsistent, and fragmented records while monitoring and enriching with additional elements - directly within NetSuiteworkflows.
- DNBi Risk Management for
NetSuite(US) - Facilitates quick credit evaluation for decision making to help mitigate risks and maximize revenue with real-time, best-in-class credit processes - customizable and configurable - directly within NetSuiteworkflows.
Josh Nolan, Director of Credit for Oldcastle.
- Account mastering and duplicate detection - Utilizing a built-in batch match and cleanse capability, companies can quickly identify and embed
Dun & Bradstreet'sD-U-N-S® Number as a unique identifier on every account record and isolate or cleanse all duplicate records.
- Real-time data quality and enrichment - Organizations can update and maintain a single, master record that provides a trusted view of an account. This reduces the risk of multiple, inconsistent or contradictory records and is continuously monitored for any changes.
- Insight into the legal corporate hierarchy of a company - By embedding the Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S® Number on all records customers can easily understand the relationships (Parent, Headquarter, branches etc.) of related corporate family members.
- On-going risk monitoring - Organizations can track and manage a variety of risk dimensions on suppliers, manufacturers, customers and more.
- Credit decisioning -
NetSuiteusers can make informed decisions on establishing credit lines and limits based on Dun & Bradstreet'sdata.
- Collections - Credit managers can optimize credit policies to minimize 'days sales outstanding' (DSO) and bad debt without restricting revenue.
For the first time,
For more information on
For more information about