Annual general meeting of shareholders of EKOTON+ due June 24, 2016
OREANDA-NEWS. EKOTON+ (Astana, hereinafter – the Company), whose securities are officially listed on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), has informed KASE that an Annual general meeting of the Company's shareholders will start on June 24, 2016 at 1:00 pm with the Agenda as follows:
1. Approval of the financial statements for 2015;
2. Establishing the procedure for distribution of net income of the Company for the expired financial year and the amount of dividend per common share;
3. Consideration of the shareholders' appeals on the activities of the Company and its officials and results of the consideration thereof;
4. Approval of the annual report of the Company;
5. Approval of entering into a tripartite agreement between the Company, Bank of Astana and Astana-Finance;
6. Decision to re-pledge (secondary collateral) the property complex of the Company being an aerated concrete production plant, consisting of buildings and facilities, railway tracks, technological equipment in favor of Bank of Astana.
7. Approval of an audit organization to perform the audit of the Company for 2016.
The meeting shall be held at: 1 Aksay St., Saryarka district, Astana. The participants registration will start at 12:00 pm.
The list of shareholders entitled to take part in the meeting was drawn as of June 20, 2016.
In case of no quorum a repeated meeting of the Company's shareholders will be held on June 25, 2016 at 10:00 am at the same address.