KASE day session: USDKZT_TOD = 341.54, RUBKZT_TOD = 5.3409
OREANDA-NEWS. The day foreign currencies trading session ended on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE).
Based on results of trades on the spot-market:
- weighted average US dollar rate with settlements T+0 in tenge (USDKZT_TOD) made KZT341.54 per US dollar at the trades volume USD55,800 th.;
- on US dollar with settlements T+1 and T+2 in tenge no deals were made; at the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent;
- on euro with settlements T+0, T+1 and T+2 in tenge no deals were made. At the session close the bid made up KZT305.00 per euro with no ask available;
- on euro with settlements T+0, T+1 and T+2 in US dollars no deals were made. At the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent;
- weighted average Russian ruble rate with T+0 settlements in tenge (RUBKZT_TOD) made up KZT5.3409 per ruble at the trades volume RUR76,000 th.
The weighted average US dollar rate based on results of the morning and day sessions made up KZT341.20 per dollar (KZT-2.53); the total volume of trades – USD104,800 th. (USD+17,350 th.).