Ship Finance International Limited: 2016 Annual General Meeting
OREANDA-NEWS. Ship Finance International Limited (the "Company") advises that the 2016 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on September 23, 2016 at 11:15 a.m. at the Rosewood Tucker's Point Hotel, 60 Tucker's Point Drive, Hamilton Parish HS02, Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2015 were presented to the Meeting.
In addition, the following resolutions were passed:
- To re-elect Hans Petter Aas as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Paul Leand, Jr., as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Harald Thorstein as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Bert M. Bekker as a Director of the Company.
- That with effect on or about September 30, 2016 or such other time as may be determined by the Directors of the Company, the re-organisation of the Company's share capital (the "Capital Adjustment") be undertaken as more particularly set out in the Proxy Statement.
- That Bye-law 55 of the Company's Bye-laws relating to the quorum necessary for the transaction of company business at a General Meeting be and is amended and re-stated.
- That Moore Stephens, P.C. be re-appointed as auditors of the Company and that the Directors be authorised to determine their remuneration.
- That the remuneration payable to the Company's Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$800,000.00 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2016.
About Ship Finance
Ship Finance International Limited (NYSE: SFL) has an unprecedented track record in the maritime industry, being consistently profitable and paying dividends every quarter since 2004. The Company's fleet of more than 70 vessels is split between tankers, bulkers, container vessels and offshore assets, and Ship Finance's long term distribution capacity is supported by a portfolio of long term charters and significant growth in the asset base over time.