Kazkommertsbank, whose securities are listed on KASE, announces H1 2016 performance indicators
OREANDA-NEWS. Kazkommertsbank (Almaty), whose securities are officially listed on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), has provided KASE with the following press-release:
JSC Kazkommertsbank ... announces its consolidated IFRS financial results for the six months ended 30 June 2016.
1st half 2016 highlights:
- Net profit for the 1st half of 2016 amounted to KZT 43.2 billion compared to net loss of KZT 54.8 billion for the 1st half of 2015.
- Total assets amounted to KZT 4,893 billion as at 30 June 2016 compared to KZT 5,094 billion at the year-end of 2015.
- Customer deposits amounted to KZT 3,116 billion as at 30 June 2016 compared to KZT 3,325 billion at the year-end of 2015.
- Capital adequacy ratio (NBK methodology) improved to 12.7% compared to 11.5% at the year-end of 2015.
- Share of non-performing loans in accordance with NBK methodology decreased to 8.6% as at 1 July 2016 compared to 8.9% at the year-end of 2015.