A Third of Russians do not Read Reviews about the Place Where They Fly to Rest
OREANDA-NEWS 250 thousand Russians took part in the survey.
According to the PR-director of Aviasales Janis Dzenis, 66% of tourists first look for reviews on the Internet about the place of rest, and then buy tickets and book accommodation. The remaining 34% do without the recommendations of other travelers.
According to those who read reviews, someone else’s experience helps to decide on what to see, where to stay, what to eat, what to buy and how much money to take with you on vacation.
As Dzenis said, travelers mainly rely on reviews on social networks, forums and blogs.
A survey of the air ticket search service Aviasales showed that a third of Russians read nothing about it before traveling to a new country. They believe that the useful information in the reviews is not much. In addition, people's tastes differ.