In the Stavropol Region, More than 70 Children and Adults were Evacuated from a Kindergarten Due to Coughing Attacks
OREANDA-NEWS. In the Mineralnye Vody city in Stavropol region, more than 70 children and adults were evacuated from a kindergarten. They have recorded bouts of coughing and suffocation. The emergency service that arrived at the scene of the incident examined the building with special devices, no carbon monoxide was found in the premises, TASS reports.
«In a kindergarten in Mineralnye Vody, children and adults developed a suffocating condition and cough, 57 children and 14 adults were evacuated», the media reports.
It is noted that the incident was recorded on the first floor of a three-story building. The emergency service that arrived at the scene of the incident examined the building with special devices, no carbon monoxide was found in the premises. At the same time, the kindergarten is connected to the central heating system, there are no gas pipes on the territory.
It is also reported that after the children were taken out into the fresh air and examined, the symptoms disappeared. None of them had any complaints, the city administration noted.
Earlier, pupils of a kindergarten in the Urals received burns after sitting for several hours under a quartz lamp turned on. Dozens of children, having come home, complained of severe pain in the eyes, fever, reddened skin on open areas of the body. As it turned out, the children suffered through the fault of the teacher. She mixed up the switches and turned on the quartz lamp along with the usual one.