The final round of the 7th Energy of Victories national sports journalism festival contest was held in Moscow
OREANDA-NEWS. The final round of the 7th Energy of Victories national sports journalism festival contest was held in Moscow today. The contest was organized by the Russian Olympic Committee and the Federation of Sports Journalists of Russia with the backing of Gazprom.
The winners of the 7th Energy of Victories national festival contest are as follows:
Best Article (federal media):
- Alexander Kruzhkov, Yury Golyshak, Sport-Express newspaper, Moscow;
- Yaroslav Kulemin, Ivan Karpov, Match TV website, Moscow;
- Ivan Zhidkov, Sport Den Za Dnyom (Sportsdaily) newspaper, St. Petersburg.
Best Article (regional media):
- Dzhaudat Abdullin, Business Online website, Kazan;
- Svetlana Golub, Kubanskiye Novosti (Kuban News) newspaper, Krasnodar;
- Yury Seyidov, Gornyatskaya Pravda (Miner Gazette) newspaper, Korkino, Chelyabinsk Region.
Best Article (Russian-language media based abroad):
- Evgeny Slyusarenko, Znamya Druzhby (Friendship Flag) newspaper, Navoi, Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Sergey Shchurko, Pressbol newspaper, Minsk, Republic of Belarus;
- Zenonas Gricius, Obzor (Review) newspaper, Siauliai, Vilnius, Lithuania.
Best Video Report/Film/Coverage (federal media):
- Anton Anisimov, Match TV, Moscow;
- Elmira Mirzoeva, Match TV, Moscow;
- Evgeny Bogatyryov, Georgy Sushko, Vladimir Golikov, KHL TV, Moscow.
Best Video Report/Film/Coverage (regional media):
- Oleg Balakhontsev, Yugra TV and Radio Company, Khanty-Mansiysk;
- Alexander Lukyanov, Anna Kruzhalova, Dmitry Kuvaldin, LOT-Region TV channel, St. Petersburg;
- Marina Zhabo, Cherepovets Information Agency video channel, Cherepovets, Vologda Region.
Best Photo Report/Coverage (federal media):
- Alexey Filippov, Rossiya Segodnya Information Agency, Moscow;
- Grigory Sysoev, Rossiya Segodnya Information Agency, Moscow;
- Alexey Ivanov, Sport-Express newspaper, Moscow.
Best Photo Report/Coverage (regional media):
- Maxim Bogodvid, Rossiya Segodnya Information Agency, Kazan;
- Maria Shalneva, Fun-Run.ru website, Moscow Region;
- Alexey Malgavko, RIA Novosti Information Agency, Omsk.
Best Photo Report/Coverage (Russian-language media based abroad):
- Kirill Kudryavtsev, Agence France-Presse, Paris, France;
- Yury Kadobnov, Agence France-Presse, Paris, France;
- Evgeny Tumashov, Biathlonworld.com website, Salzburg, Austria.
Best Radio Report (federal media):
- Viktoria Kolosova, Mayak (Lighthouse) radio channel, Moscow;
- Ekaterina Zobova, Radio Rossii (Radio of Russia), Moscow;
- Denis Kosinov, Sport FM radio, Moscow.
Best Radio Report (regional media):
- Ilya Vikharev, Moya Udmurtia (My Udmurtia) TV and Radio Company, Izhevsk, Republic of Udmurtia;
- Svetlana Zavodchikova, 103 FM – Baltiysky Bereg (Baltic Shore), Sosnovy Bor, Leningrad Region;
- Olesya Timonina, Yuzhny Ural (South Ural) TV and Radio Company, Chelyabinsk.
Future of Sports Journalism Award:
Evelina Valova, Elizaveta Mashkovtseva, Dmitry Vakhrushev, Elena Krapchina, TNT-Novy Region/Pervoye Gorodskoye Shkolnoye Televideniye (TNT-New Region/First City School TV) channel, Izhevsk, Republic of Udmurtia.
In addition, photojournalist Yury Somov, winner of numerous photo contests, received the Patriarch Special Prize. Igor Zolotaryov, Editor-in-Chief of the Futbol-Hokkei Yuzhnogo Urala (Football-Hockey of South Ural) weekly newspaper, received the Special Prize for Contribution to Sports Journalism in Russia.
The festival’s jury included well-known Russian sports journalists: Nikolai Dolgopolov, President of the Federation of Sports Journalists of Russia, Lev Rossoshik, Vice President of the European Union of Sports Press, Viktor Gusev, sports presenter at Channel One Russia, member of the Russian Academy of Television, TEFI winner, Maxim Demkov, TV and radio presenter, Alexander Ukhov, member of the Russian Academy of Television and the Eurasian Academy of TV and Radio, Sergey Kivrin, photojournalist at Match TV, Igor Rabiner, journalist, staff writer at Sport-Express, two-time prize winner of the Energy of Victories festival contest, and Maria Rakova, Editor-in-Chief at BM 24.
The 1st Energy of Victories national sports journalism festival contest was organized by Gazprom in 2011 within the Gazprom 2014 project. Since then, over 2,000 journalists from all Russian regions and 20 foreign countries have participated in the contest.