Zimbra today announced its participation at Oracle OpenWorld® 2016
OREANDA-NEWS. Zimbra, a Synacor, Inc. (Nasdaq:SYNC) product, today announced its participation at Oracle OpenWorld® 2016, September 18 — 22, 2016, in San Francisco. Earlier this year, Zimbra joined Oracle Partner Network as a Gold Partner and is also part of solutions offered in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace. At the event, Zimbra Collaboration expert Mark Nichols will present on cloud-based email and collaboration deployments. In addition, Zimbra will exhibit its latest updates to Zimbra Collaboration 8.7.
To Learn and Collaborate with Zimbra, consider attending the following events and exhibits, where Zimbra will be taking part in numerous Oracle OpenWorld sessions:
Nichols will cover how to:
- Take advantage of Oracle Linux to foster business opportunities quickly and easily.
- Make a scalable collaboration deployment easy and successful with a few simple steps using a successful cloud-based email service recipe from Zimbra.
- Get an email solution running in the Oracle Cloud with minimal effort by offering tips, tricks, and techniques including sample orchestrations, recipes, and templates.
Visit Zimbra at the Oracle Linux Showcase, Booth 1901
A team of Zimbra product experts will be showcasing the Zimbra Collaboration 8.7 solution, which is now supported on Oracle Linux, in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace and on Oracle Cloud. Attendees who stop by the booth will receive demonstrations of Zimbra Collaboration 8.7's key features, including:
- Two-factor authentication makes enterprise mailboxes more secure by providing a physical layer to produce a successful and secure login and offers service providers competitive differentiation in the marketplace
- Postscreen provides enterprises and service providers enhanced anti-spam capabilities and reduced infrastructure overhead required for SMTP processes
- SSL SNI empowers enterprises and service providers to cost-effectively deliver domain specific SSL certificates
- New packaging repository improves the ability for service providers to patch third-party packages without having to upgrade an entire installation
Known for managed portals and apps, advertising, email and collaboration, authentication, and end-to-end advanced video services, Synacor (Nasdaq:SYNC) is the trusted technology development, multiplatform services and revenue partner for video, internet and communications providers, device manufacturers, and enterprises. We deliver modern, multiscreen experiences and advertising to their consumers that require scale, actionable data and sophisticated implementation. Synacor enables our customers to better engage with their consumers. www.synacor.com
Zimbra, a Synacor product, connects people and information with unified collaboration software that includes email, calendaring, file sharing, chat and video chat. Zimbra is trusted by more than 5,000 companies and government customers, as well as by service providers who manage Zimbra in the cloud for more than 200,000 businesses. With customers including Comcast, Dell, Investec, Rackspace, Red Hat, Mozilla, H&R Block and Vodafone, a vibrant open source community and worldwide partner network, Zimbra is the largest provider of open source collaboration software in the world.
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important business and technology conference of the year for Oracle customers, prospective customers, and partners. This educational conference is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming industry trends and breakthroughs driven by technology. Oracle OpenWorld offers more than 2,500 educational sessions, hundreds of demos and hands-on labs, and exhibitions from more than 400 partners and customers from around the world showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management, cloud, and infrastructure solutions—all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2016 is being held September 18 through September 22 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle's growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success.