TDK Corporation presents the new MAF1608G noise suppression filter for audio lines
By utilizing a ferrite material with a low distortion factor, TDK was able to reduce sound quality degradation to a level equal to that of a line without a noise filter. This makes it possible to implement noise protection while still extracting the full performance potential of the audio amplifier.
- * As of May 2016, according to TDK data
- Audio lines (earphones, speakers, microphones) in devices such as smartphones, tablet PCs and portable game consoles
Main features and benefits
- World's lowest total harmonic distortion + noise (THD+N) of 0%
- High current rating of 1.6 A is suitable for speaker lines
- Use of ferrite material with a low distortion factor drastically reduces audio distortion caused by filter insertion
- High attenuation ensures effective noise suppression in audio applications
Type Impedance [?] DC resistance [?] Rated current [A DC] THD+N [%]* MAF1608GAD471C 470 typ. 0.06 typ. 1.6 0
- * at 1 kHz, 8 ?, 1 W
About TDK Corporation
TDK Corporation is a leading electronics company based in Tokyo, Japan. It was established in 1935 to commercialize ferrite, a key material in electronic and magnetic products. TDK's portfolio includes electronic components, modules and systems* marketed under the product brands TDK and EPCOS, power supplies, magnetic application products as well as energy devices, flash memory application devices, and others. TDK focuses on demanding markets in the areas of information and communication technology and consumer, automotive and industrial electronics. The company has a network of design and manufacturing locations and sales offices in Asia, Europe, and in North and South America. In fiscal 2016, TDK posted total sales of USD 10.2 billion and employed about 92,000 people worldwide.
- * The product portfolio includes ceramic, aluminum electrolytic and film capacitors, ferrites, inductors, high-frequency components such as surface acoustic wave (SAW) filter products and modules, piezo and protection components, and sensors.
- Further information on the products can be found under product.tdk.com/en/catalog/datasheets/audioline-filter_maf1608g_en.pdf.
Contacts for regional media
|Japan||Mr. Akira TESHIMA||TDK Corporation
|ASEAN||Ms. Jiang MAN
Mr. Shota KANZAKI
|TDK Singapore (Pte) Ltd.Singapore||+65 6273 email@example.com|
|Greater China||Ms. Clover XU||TDK China Co., Ltd.
|+86 21 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Europe||Mr. Frank TRAMPNAU||TDK Europe GmbH
|+49 211 9077 email@example.com|
|America||Ms. Sara M. LAMBETH||TDK Corporation of America
Irving, TX, USA