Rockwell Collins’ Pro Line Fusion® upgrade certified for King Air 350 in Brazil
Rockwell Collins’ Pro Line Fusion upgrade for King Air 350 turboprops provides turn-key compliance with airspace modernization deadlines such as ADS-B and transforms the flying experience with the largest widescreen primary flight displays available. The upgrade enhances the aircraft’s value with the same icon-based, touchscreen technology found on new-production King Airs.
“Pro Line Fusion is a revolution in simplicity for King Air pilots across the world, helping them manage their flight operations with increased ease,” said Craig Olson, vice president and general manager, Business and Regional Systems for Rockwell Collins. “Now, pilots of King Air turboprops in Brazil can experience firsthand how intuitive and convenient it is to fly with Pro Line Fusion.”
Rockwell Collins’ Pro Line Fusion ushers in a new era for King Air 350 owners with:
- A fully loaded package of baseline equipment for operation in modernizing global airspace: ADS-B mandate compliance, SBAS-capable GNSS, localizer performance with vertical guidance (LPV) approaches, radius-to-fix (RF) legs and more
- Three 14.1-inch widescreen LCDs with advanced graphics, configurable windows, and touchscreen interfaces—matching the display configuration of the latest King Air models delivered from the factory
- Market-leading high-resolution synthetic vision as a standard feature, including Rockwell Collins’ patented airport dome, and extended runway centerlines with mile markers to better orient the pilot from top of descent through final approach
- Touch-interactive maps with eyes-forward flight planning, high-resolution topography, real-time onboard weather radar overlays, obstacles, and special-use airspace and search patterns for expanded situational awareness and reduced workload
- Geo-referenced electronic navigation charts that display own-ship aircraft position for enhanced situational awareness during approaches
- Easy and fast database updates using a standard USB drive port on the front of the displays.
About Rockwell Collins
Rockwell Collins is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative aviation and high-integrity solutions for both commercial and government applications. Our expertise in flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, simulation and training, and information management is delivered by a global workforce, and a service and support network that crosses more than 150 countries. To find out more, please visit www.rockwellcollins.com.