The Top 50 Must-Have Wedding Beauty Products Announced With The Knot Beauty Awards
"As the number one wedding planning resource, we're constantly asked by brides for recommendations on the best beauty products, from hair products to keep beach wedding frizz at bay to the best waterproof mascara for ceremony tears," said
Kellie Gould, editor in chief of The Knot. "We're thrilled to present expert, hand-selected beauty finds to keep women looking effortlessly beautiful for all their biggest moments, from the minute they say, 'I will' to the second they promise, 'I do.' "
The Knot Beauty Award Winners
Notable winners, below; for a complete list of winners, visit TheKnot.com or pick up the Fall 2016 issue of
- L'Oreal Voluminous waterproof mascara: A mascara that's a total steal and will stand up to happy tears on the wedding day, delivering tons of drama without the fear of raccoon eyes.
- Dolce & Gabbana Perfect Luminous liquid foundation: A liquid foundation that comes in a large range of shades with a dewy finish that looks amazing in high-definition photos and won't make you look shiny or washed out.
- Readers' Pick: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola matte bronzer: This natural-looking, sparkle-free powder gives your complexion a subtle glow.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day shampoo and conditioner: Start your perfect hairstyle in the shower with this sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner, which will leave your hair soft, smooth and full.
Garnier Sleek & Shine antifrizz serum: Even the most humid honeymoon destination or outdoor summer wedding is no match for this frizz fighter. Work a few drops through hair to keep frizzies at bay for hours.
- Readers' Pick: TRESemme Fresh Start dry shampoo: Give your hair a lift without any residue. This dry shampoo perks up limp locks for hair that looks fresh all day and night.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 55: Protect yourself from harsh rays. This sunscreen is fast-absorbing and goes on without any ghostly white residue.
- Budget Pick: Secret Outlast Xtend antiperspirant gel: Whether you're sweating it out at the gym to get wedding fit or dancing the night away at the reception, this deodorant provides major odor control.
- OPI Infinite Shine Gel Effects 2 lacquer: For a manicure that won't chip and maintains a stunning glossy finish, pick up a bottle of this three-step process nail treatment.
- Budget Pick: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Dry & Go Drops: These drops dramatically cut drying time, perfect for busy brides and wedding guests who are on the go.
- Readers' Pick: Essie Nail Polish in Ballet Slippers: This pale pink hue is universally flattering and works in any season, making it a bridal staple.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel: Keep skin hydrated on your wedding day, and all year-round, with this airy gel that instantly quenches skin to keep your face feeling smooth and supple.
- Readers' Pick: Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting mask: When your skin needs some extra TLC (say, after the bachelorette party), call on this super-hydrating treatment to leave you fresh-faced in just a matter of minutes.
- AERIN Mediterranean Honeysuckle perfume: This lush, sexy blend of honeysuckle, bergamot and gardenia feels like a destination wedding in a bottle.
- Budget Pick: Vera Wang Embrace perfume: For a fragrance that's completely elegant and romantic, give this trio a try.
About The Knot
The Knot is the nation's leading wedding resource and marketplace that seamlessly engages, matches and connects couples with the right products, services and local wedding professionals they need to plan and pull off their wedding. The trusted brand reaches a majority of engaged couples in the US through the #1 wedding website TheKnot.com, its mobile apps, The Knot national and local wedding magazines, and The Knot book series. The Knot has inspired approximately 25 million couples to plan a wedding that's uniquely them. The Knot is the flagship brand of
This release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or our future financial performance. These statements are only predictions and reflect our current beliefs and expectations. Actual events or results may differ materially from those contained in the projections or forward-looking statements. It is routine for internal projections and expectations to change, and therefore it should be clearly understood that the internal projections and beliefs upon which we base our expectations may change. Although these expectations may change, we will not necessarily inform you if they do or update this release. Please refer to documents we file from time to time with the