World Health Energy Holdings launches of family protection cyber software
OREANDA-NEWS. November 17, 2017. World Health Energy Holdings (OTC PINK:WHEN), a diversified Software, Energy and financial company www.worldhealthenergy.com www.whentrade.com, announced today the global launch of www.Keepkidsecure.com, a new cyber 360 cell phone monitoring software developed for parents who want to track their children's digital activities and keep them safe from online threats. The sole mission of the Keep Kid Secure is to keep your Kid Secure & PG protect children online by bringing awareness and inspiring solutions to key issues, such as cyber bullying and sexual predators. www.keepkidsecure.com
"While privacy concerns continue to be a hot topic, a child's safety must come first."
According to a Forbes article the Cyber Market will reach 170 billion by 2020 https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevemorgan/2015/12/20/cybersecurity%E2%80%8B-%E2%80%8Bmarket-reaches-75-billion-in-2015%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B-%E2%80%8Bexpected-to-reach-170-billion-by-2020/#1a05c86e30d6
Keep Kid Secures simple and intuitive interface gives parents the ability to monitor all online interactions, including:
- Text Messages: Monitor sent, received and deleted text messages.
- Location: Know exactly where the child is at any moment in time or where they have been in the past.
- Calls: Have access to call logs for both incoming and outgoing calls as well as view other information such as contact name, number, date and duration of calls.
- Photos: See photos that your child has sent or received.
- Social Media: Track communication in accounts that include Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Skype, Viber, Kik, WeChat and Line.
- View Apps: Check which apps are installed.
- Browser History: View your child's browser history and prevent them from visiting dangerous sites.
- Contacts: See who your child has saved as a contact.
Keep Kid Secure is easy to install and use. Support for the app is available 24/7. When using this technology, it is also essential that parents communicate with their children about the risks and rewards of cell phone interactions.
Uri Tadelis, WHEN CEO, said, "While privacy concerns continue to be a hot topic, a child's safety must come first. As the age of children who use mobile phones decreases--average age is now 10 years--parents need tools to cope with the multiple challenges of a digital world on their children. Negative peer pressure, cyber bullying and sexual predators are real concerns that parents worry about every day. By using Keep Kid Secure parents can become a proactive part of their children's life and intervene when appropriate. Cyber bullying is a good example. Statistics are staggering. According to http://www.bullyingstatistics.org/content/bullying-statistics.html, more than 40% of teenagers with tech access report being cyber bullied over the past year."
Text messaging is another ongoing threat. Children can be exposed to cyber bullies, sexting, viewing inappropriate pictures and video, and talking to strangers pretending to be other teens. With Keep Kid Secure all the material they are viewing is readily available to parents, enabling them to make decisions regarding the safety of specific online conversations and intervene, if necessary.