Level 3 Named Advanced Partner for AWS Partner Network
OREANDA-NEWS. Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NYSE: LVLT) has been named an Advanced Partner in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN) delivering AWS Direct Connect, a network service providing enterprises secure access to the AWS Cloud. Level 3 Cloud Connect Solutions deliver secure and reliable dedicated network connections as part of Level 3's membership in the APN to bolster enterprise and public sector access to the AWS Cloud infrastructure and services. Attaining Advanced Partner status in the APN further demonstrates Level 3's capabilities and expertise in delivering the secure, reliable and flexible solutions enterprises need today as they connect to AWS for their cloud-based business applications.
- Level 3 provides cloud connectivity to more than 20 percent of Fortune 50 companies.
- In 2014 and 2015, Level 3 provided dedicated network connectivity to re:Invent, AWS' annual show, supporting live demos, powering AWS developer boot camps and demonstrating Direct Connect tools on-stage directly into the AWS cloud before more than 18,000 attendees.
- Level 3 is a leading connected global network service provider offering AWS Direct Connect. Customers can access any AWS region through Level 3's high-performance network via the following AWS locations: Ashburn, Dublin, Frankfurt, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, New York, San Jose, Sao Paulo, Seattle, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo.
- Level 3 enables enterprises to access Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) from anywhere around the world.
- Level 3 offers new network consumption models with its Adaptive Network Control solutions so customers have the flexibility to change network capacity to support their changing workload requirements.
Brian Hoekelman, VP Business & Cloud Ecosystem Development for Level 3
"We are proud to have achieved this level of partnership with AWS via the APN. Global enterprises rely on Level 3's Cloud Connect service to access AWS for safe, secure and high-performance connectivity to and from the AWS Cloud. By working with Level 3, our customers benefit from the years of experience we've had developing unique networking solutions that make the cloud perform better. Level 3 is excited about our success working with AWS and promoting Direct Connect as a best practice in cloud adoption."
For more information on Level 3's advanced network and service offerings, visit www.level3.com.
About Level 3 Communications
Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NYSE: LVLT) is a Fortune 500 company that provides local, national and global communications services to enterprise, government and carrier customers. Level 3's comprehensive portfolio of secure, managed solutions includes fiber and infrastructure solutions; IP-based voice and data communications; wide-area Ethernet services; video and content distribution; data center and cloud-based solutions. Level 3 serves customers in more than 500 markets in over 60 countries across a global services platform anchored by owned fiber networks on three continents and connected by extensive undersea facilities. For more information, please visit www.level3.com or get to know us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
© Level 3 Communications, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Level 3, Vyvx, Level 3 Communications, Level (3) and the Level 3 Logo are either registered service marks or service marks of Level 3 Communications, LLC and/or one of its Affiliates in the United States and elsewhere. Any other service names, product names, company names or logos included herein are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. Level 3 services are provided by subsidiaries of Level 3 Communications, Inc.