AGM of Kaspi Bank shareholders scheduled for May 18, 2016
OREANDA-NEWS. Kaspi Bank (Almaty, hereinafter – the Bank), securities of which are officially listed on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), has informed KASE that the annual general meeting of its shareholders will begin on May 18, 2016 at 10:00 o'clock, with the agenda as follows:
1. approval of the agenda of the AGM of the Bank's shareholders;
2. approval of the Bank's 2015 annual financial statements;
3. approval of the procedure of the Bank's 2015 net income distribution;
4. approval of the size, procedure and terms of payment of dividends per common share of the Bank for 2015;
5. choosing the auditing organization to audit the Bank's financial statements in 2016;
6. consideration of appeals against actions of the Bank and its officers and results of their consideration;
7. re-election of members of the Bank's Board of Directors for a new term of office;
8. defining the amount and terms of remuneration and compensation of expenses of members of the Bank's Board of Directors for performance of own duties.
The meeting will be held at: 154a Nauryzbai batyr str., Almaty. Participants will be registered beginning from 09:30 o'clock.
The list of shareholders, entitled to participate in the meeting was drawn up as of April 18, 2016.
In case of no quorum a repeated meeting will be held on May 19, 2016 at the same time at the above address.
The agenda materials are available for shareholders beginning from May 8, 2016 at: 154a Nauryzbai batyr str., Almaty.