UniCredit Bank gave useful presents to travellers
OREANDA-NEWS. UniCredit Bank determined first winners of "Countries of the world" campaign. The winners of the first stage of drawing are:
- Halchenko Serhii Volodymyrovych, who won hand-luggage suitcase;
- Hohunska Yana Andriivna, who became a lucky owner of a digital photo frame;
- Parashchuk Yelyzaveta Mykhailivna, who received travel-case;
- Zevin Yevgen Oleksandrovych, who won "Travel map" scratch card.
It is enough to open MasterCard World PayРass payment card from UniCredit Bank and make any transaction with it to take part in the campaign. Among all participants UniCredit Bank will determine winners of useful gifts for travellers and 5 tours for two to Germany, Great Britain, Spain, Italy or France.
The campaign will last till the end of 2016.
UniCredit Bank is one of the largest universal banks in Ukraine, offering a full range of top quality financial services for individuals and corporate clients.
The renovated UniCredit Bank was created in December 2013 through integration of two Ukrainian assets of UniCredit Group, which had been operating in the local market since 1997. The integrated bank combined power, solidity and wide coverage of PJSC "Ukrsotsbank" with the European expertise, quality of service and flexibility of PJSC "UniCredit Bank".
The extensive retail network of UniCredit Bank consists of 243 branches nationwide, its headcount reaching over 5,500 employees, all of them top qualified specialists.
UniCredit is a leading European commercial bank with an international network spanning over 50 markets and 17 countries, with more than 8,400 branches and over 146,000 employees.
Financial indicators of UniCredit Bank as of 01.10.2015:
- assets – UAH 43.080 billion;
- credit portfolio – UAH 28.99 billion;
- funds of corporate clients – UAH 14.56 billion;
- funds of retail clients – UAH 14.3 billion;
- shareholder’s equity (own capital) – UAH 8.22 billion (as of 31.03.2016);
- statutory capital – UAH 11.539 billion (as of 31.03.2016).