AGM of KazTransCom shareholders scheduled for May 20, 2016
OREANDA-NEWS. KazTransCom (Almaty, hereinafter – the company), whose shares are officially listed on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), has informed KASE that on May 20, 2016 at 11:00 o'clock the annual general meeting of its shareholders will start, with the following agenda:
1. approval of the company's 2015 annual financial statements and independent auditor's report;
2. defining the procedure of the company's 2015 net income distribution and the dividend size per common share;
3. on shareholders' appeals against actions of the company and its officers and results of their consideration;
4. choosing an auditor for 2016;
5. defining the composition and term of office of the company's Board of Directors, election of its members and early termination of their authorities, as well as defining the amount and terms of payment of remuneration and compensation of expenses to members of the Board of Directors for performance of their duties.
The meeting will be held at: 69/204a Radostovets str., corner of Zhambyl str., Almaty. Participants will be registered starting from 09:40 o'clock.
The list of shareholders entitled to participate in the meeting will be drawn up as of May 16, 2016.
In case of no quorum a repeated meeting will be held on May 16, 2016 at the same time at the above address.