KASE day session: USDKZT_TOD = 334.68, RUBKZT_TOD = 5.0655, USDKZT_0_001 = +0.4100 (14.83 % APR), USDKZT_0_002 = +0.5500 (29.87 % APR)
OREANDA-NEWS. The day foreign currencies trading session ended on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE).
Based on results of trades on the spot-market:
- weighted average US dollar rate with settlements T+0 in tenge (USDKZT_TOD) made KZT334.68 per US dollar at the trades volume USD57,700 th.;
- on US dollar with settlements T+1 and T+2 in tenge no deals were made; at the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent;
- on euro with settlements Т+0, T+1 and T+2 in US dollars and tenge no deals were made; at the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent;
- weighted average Russian ruble rate with settlements T+0 in tenge (RUBKZT_TOD) made up KZT5.0655 per ruble at the trades volume RUR74,500 th.
The weighted average US dollar rate based on results of the morning and day sessions made up KZT334.59 per dollar (+2.08); the total volume of trades – USD158,700 th. (-11,750 th.).
On the currency swap transactions market:
- on USDKZT_0_001 weighted average rate made KZT+0.4100 (14.83 % per annum) at the trades volume of USD121,000 th.;
- on USDKZT_0_002 weighted average rate made KZT+0.5500 (29.87 % per annum) at the trades volume of USD25,700 th.;
- on EURKZT_0_001 and EURKZT_0_002 no deals were made; at the session close quotes in the KASE trading system were absent.
26 banks participated in the trades.