IRU Academy welcomes three new training institutes
OREANDA-NEWS. April 28, 2016. Three new Associate Training Institutes (ATIs) joined the IRU Academy’s global network at the annual ATI Convention in Georgia last week.
The IRU Academy welcomes:
- KUNHADI, Lebanon TAXI Programme
- CSFTL, Tunisia ADR1 & ADR2 Programmes
- ABADA, Azerbaijan CPC Driver International & ADR1 Programmes
The following institutes extended their training portfolio:
- AMERIT, Macedonia CPC Manager Road Haulage & Passenger Transport
CPC Driver Periodic Qualification Cat C & Cat D Programmes
- KDS, Qatar Crash Prevention programme
These accreditations will enable the ATIs to deliver high quality IRU Academy Training Programmes to road transport professionals in their respective countries. Professional training contributes to improving road safety and transport efficiency and ultimately benefits the economy and society as a whole.