New Relic announced a world-class lineup of speakers
OREANDA-NEWS. Software analytics leader New Relic, Inc. (NYSE: NEWR) announced a world-class lineup of speakers for its fourth annual FutureStack event taking place on November 16-17, 2016 in San Francisco. FutureStack offers attendees a multi-track event featuring visionary keynotes, hands-on training sessions, and technology experts from some of the world’s most innovative companies explaining how they are building closer relationships with their digital customers.
“We have hosted more than 4,000 attendees at live events around the world this year, and the one theme we’ve heard consistently is that change is putting tremendous pressure on modern IT teams, and that change is emanating from businesses transforming their customer experience through digital,” said Robson Grieve, CMO, New Relic. “For FutureStack San Francisco, we’re taking the best of what we learned from some of the world’s most innovative companies on how they are approaching their strategic challenges, and we’re building an agenda that is tailor-made for developers, operations professionals, and executives who are responsible for building, running, and optimizing their digital business.”
The conference will feature world-class keynote speakers, including:
- Lew Cirne, New Relic Founder and CEO
- Kumail Nanjiani, comedian and star of HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Nate Silver, statistician, editor-in-chief and founder of FiveThirtyEight.
Technology leaders from across New Relic’s community of customers and partners, including:
- Airbnb - Cameron Tuckerman, Engineer, Site Reliability
- BloomThat - Kevin Klein, Chief Technology Officer
- Concur - Donnell Baker, Senior Manager of Site Reliability Engineering
- Concur - Angus Claus, Director of Service Management and Site Reliability Engineering
- Concur - Kevin Evans, Vice President of DevOps and Cloud Services
- DocuSign - Catherine Courage, Senior Vice President, Customer Experience
- Gannett - Erik Bursch, Vice President, Platform as a Service
- Gannett - Al Kemner, Principal Engineer, Platform as a Service
- Gannett - Franklin Hanson, Senior Manager of Platform as a Service
- MLBAM - Joe Inzerillo, Chief Technology Officer
- Tableau - Josh Lind, Team Lead, Marketing Web Development
- Tableau - Eric Peterson, Manager, Marketing Systems Engineering.
FutureStack San Francisco will have four different conference tracks, including:
- Analytics for Everyone will feature presentations and training sessions designed to help you understand how to harness the power of data throughout every corner of your organization.
- Developing Breakthrough Customer Experiences will focus on the front-end of the modern digital business, where you’ll have the chance to learn how to better win and retain digital customers.
- Operating a Dynamic Infrastructure will help you better understand the quickly evolving modern technological landscape of cloud computing, microservices, containers, and continuous deployment.
- New Relic 101, a training-heavy track, will give you the opportunity to develop your application performance skills and software analytics savvy.
FutureStack anchors on the biggest shift of the decade impacting modern businesses - the transformation of their relationships with their customers. This transformation is being powered by digital, and at FutureStack attendees can learn how to strategically monitor their customer experiences, build and operate a cloud scaled tech stack, and better connect with other business leaders in digital. FutureStack will teach attendees how to build and run systems so they can make smarter business decisions and better customer experiences -- to be ready for demands today and those in the future.
About New Relic
New Relic is a software analytics company that delivers real-time insights to more than 14,000 paid business accounts. As a multi-tenant SaaS platform, the New Relic Software Analytics Cloud helps companies securely monitor their production software in virtually any environment, without having to build or maintain dedicated infrastructure. New Relic helps companies improve application performance, create delightful customer experiences, and realize business success.