Russia Expanded Structure of Marine Board
OREANDA-NEWS. June 30, 2010. According to the order of the Government of the Russian Federation № 1029-r the structure of Marine Board at the Government of the Russian Federation was expanded, reported the press-centre of Rosmorport.
Following members were included into Marine Board:
- FSUE “Central Research Institute of Shipbuilding Industry “Center” director V.G. Artyuhov;
- Head of Federal Service for the Oversight of Transport G.K. Kurzenkov;
- President of United Shipbuilding Corporation R.V. Trotsenko;
- Head of Administration of Nenetsk Autonomous Region I.G. Fyodorov;
- Head of Roshydromet A.V. Frolov.
Besides, changes to position titles of certain members were made.
FSUE “Rosmorport” representative in Marine Board at the Government of the Russian Federation is General director I.M. Rusu. He has been the member of Marine Board since 2009.