FBK Wins RUSNANO Tender
OREANDA-NEWS. July 14, 2010. FBK jointly with CJSC NP Consult won open tender of Russian Corporation of Nanotechnologies (RUSNANO) with the right to conclude agreement for rendering services in consulting support in accounting and tax issues within reorganization of RUSNANO, reported the press-centre of FBK.
Consulting support to reorganization, according to bidding documents, provides for:
- identifying risks in the field of accounting and taxation, stemming from peculiarities of converting the public corporation into an Open Joint Stock Company, ways to minimize them;
- reconciling reorganization plan with procedures for preparing regular tax accounting and financial statements, with compliance procedures for amending regulatory acts and obtaining clarifications from government bodies;
- consulting support during extended inventory-taking of property, rights and liabilities subject to be transferred to cessionary, considering requirements of the order #49 of the RF Ministry of Finance dated June 13, 1995;
- consulting support in preparing act of transfer of property, assets and liabilities, including regulations on legal succession;
- legal support in procedures for preparing final reporting of RUSNANO, successor’s opening balance and statements of acceptance of property, rights and liabilities during reorganization of RUSNANO;
- accounting and tax advice during drawing up successor’s financial statements and tax accounting for the reporting (tax) period when reorganization took place.
The Russian Corporation of Nanotechnologies (RUSNANO) was established in 2007 to enable Government policy in the field of Nanotechnology, RUSNANO participates in building nanotechnology infrastructure, co-invests in nanotechnology industry projects that have high commercial potential or social benefit which includes the nanotechnology centers of excellence, business incubators and early stage investment funds.
RUSNANO is the first state corporation which is to undergo procedure for reorganization into OJSC. Draft law prepared on the instructions of the RF president was approved by the RF State Duma in its first reading.