AUTOBACS Announces New Store Opening
OREANDA-NEWS. June 19, 2012. AUTOBACS SEVEN Co., Ltd. (Representative Director and CEO: Setsuo Wakuda) and its franchisee, AUTOBACS THREE ARROW Ltd. (Representative Director: Masahiro Nishikawa), announced the new store opening of AUTOBACS MIDORII Store on Thursday, June 21, 2012.
Overview of the new store:
1. Store name: AUTOABCS MIDORII Store
2. Opening date: Thursday, June 21, 2012.
3. Store address: 6-3-28 Midorii, Asaminami-ku, Hiroshima city, Hiroshima
4. Site Area: 4,130 square meters
5. Sales floor space: 760 square meters
6. Parking spaces: 62 cars
7. Service bays: 9 bays
8. Merchandise line-up: Tires, aluminum wheels, engine oil, batteries, car electronics devices, chemical goods, car interior & exterior goods, car inspection & maintenance services, body repairing & painting
9. Opening hours: 10:00am to 7:30pm
10. Store holiday: No regular holidays
11. Operated by: AUTOBACS THREE ARROW Ltd.
Total number of stores of the AUTOBACS Group (as of June 21, 2012)
Super AUTOBACS: 76
AUTO HELLOES: 1
AUTOBACS Secohan Ichiba: 18
AUTOBACS EXPRESS: 6