TITAN-2 Holding Continues Its Retrofitting Work for NITI
OREANDA-NEWS. June 22,
Within a year TITAN-2 organisations are supposed to perform the following scope of work:
• Installation of electric equipment for the system of process water supply and equipment cooling;
• Installation of BOP power supply system of KV-1 workbench and the pumps;
• Installation of a radiation monitoring system;
• Retrofitting of indoor switchgear 169;
• Installation of power network for the training complex, rail bridge, control point of water extinguishing system;
• Installation of the heating , ventilation and conditioning systems for the training complex.
In 2011, within the frameworks of retrofitting, the holding specialists performed the arrangement works for power network and work and emergency lighting lines as well; DBS system for KV-1 and KV-2 workbenches; installation of water supply and sewerage systems, as well as heating and ventilation systems for the training complex of atomic marine plants.
The total cost of the works to be performed this year will be over 230 million rubles. The scheduled time for the retrofitting work for Aleksandrov Scientific Research Technological Institute will be December 2015.
TITAN-2 Holding is the largest Group of Companies in the North-West of Russia which erects the most important facilities of nuclear industry and power engineering and performs the full cycle of building and assembly work: from development of design documentation to the facility commissioning. The Holding consists of more than 20 organizations and employs about 4,000 employees with more than 40-year-experience in construction of unique and super-complicated facilities. The management company and the key engineering business-unit of the holding is the Company JSC CONCERN TITAN-2.
Aleksandrov Scientific Research Technological Institute, FSUE is in the town of
On the basis of the Institute the process is going on aimed to create the North-Western nuclear power scientific and industrial centre including the power unit with a reactor of new generation, a large-scale workbench for comprehensive thermophysical and thermohydraulic tests, the workbench for investigation of accidents with heavy consequences, training sets of different grade, as well as the centre for emergency situation analysis etc.