NLMK’s Financial Disclosure Procedures Ranked among Top Worldwide
OREANDA-NEWS. IR Global Rankings 2013 placed NLMK Group (LSE: NLMK) among top three companies in the world in terms of financial disclosure. UK IR Society shortlisted NLMK’s Annual Report 2012 in the “Most effective overall annual report by an international company” category. NLMK’s Annual Report also won a number of national awards and nominations.
The IR Global Rankings rating is based on an analysis of IR information disclosure procedures in more than 300 public global companies. With the support of the London Stock Exchange, IR Global Rankings (www.irglobalrankings.com) annually makes a comprehensive assessment of public companies’ investor relations websites, corporate governance practices and financial disclosure procedures.
The evaluations are executed by a team of investor relations professionals and are reviewed by independent audit and legal experts. Such auditing companies as Arnold & Porter; KPMG; MZ and Sodali act as the rating partners.
NLMK’s Annual Report 2012 won the following Russian national competitions and awards:
16th Yearly Federal Contest of Annual Reports organized by the Moscow Exchange:
• Best presentation of investment attractiveness in an Annual Report ;
• Best Annual Report in Metals and Mining;
• Best Annual Report in the Central Federal District;
• Best presentation of strategy and KPI;
• Best Information Disclosure of companies with capitalization over 100 billion rubles (shortlisted).
16th Yearly Federal Contest of Annual Reports and Corporate Websites organized by Securities Market magazine and Investor.ru:
• Best design, graphic art and concept – 1st place;
• Best Annual Report in Metals and Mining - 1st place;
• Best information disclosure on a corporate website – 3rd place.
16th Yearly Annual Report Contest organized by RA Expert Rating Agency:
• Best Annual Report (Non-Financial Sector).
NLMK has been participating in Annual Report contests for six years, and the high esteem in which NLMK's Annual Report is held confirms our commitment to best global practices for information disclosure, and international corporate reporting standards.