TMM Releases Update on Construction of Phase 3 of Sonyachna Brama
OREANDA-NEWS. Construction works at the third phase of TMM's Sonyachna brama residential complex are going as scheduled, with the following types of works being finished/at the final stage since beginning of 2014:
- heating and power supply systems installation in buildings B-12, B13;
- storm water drainage system and fire extinguishing system installation in parking lots G-7/10, G-8/11;
- ground coating in parking lot G-8/11;
- floor underlayment filling in common areas of building B12;
- brick laying works of the walls in parking lot G-8/11;
- facade works in building B-13;
- elevators equipment installation in buildings B-12, B13.
As of 20.03.2014, with the average daily temperatures rising to the required levels, the following types of works have been restored:
- facade works in building B12;
- facade works in building B14;
- floor underlayment filling in apartments of building B12;
- wall plastering works in building B12;
- finishing works in parking lot G-7/10.