Barracuda Cloud Solutions Now Available for Amazon Web Services GovCloud (US) Region
"Addressing customer needs as they look to the public cloud is a focus area for Barracuda, and this announcement is yet another example of that commitment," said Nicole Napiltonia, VP Strategic Alliances, Barracuda. "Barracuda remains closely aligned with AWS to provide customers added security for their AWS deployments, and the new AWS GovCloud (US) availability extends that to those organizations with more stringent security requirements."
Barracuda Cloud Solutions on AWS GovCloud (US)
Barracuda products now available on AWS GovCloud (US) include:
- Barracuda NG Firewall - Provides next-generation firewalling and high-speed site-to-site secure remote access with visibility and control.
- Barracuda Message Archiver - Provides organizations looking to reduce their email storage requirements and boost user productivity with mobile or desktop access to any email ever sent or received.
- Barracuda Spam Firewall - Manages inbound and outbound email traffic to help protect organizations from email-born threats and data leaks.
- Barracuda Load Balancer ADC - Provides high-performance, cost-effective application delivery.
- Barracuda Web Application Firewall - Scalable security solution that protects applications from targeted and automated attacks.
Demonstrated Barracuda and AWS Success
"Iris is expanding rapidly, and like many organizations, our IT staff constantly is strained with limited resources but growing requirements," explained Kareem Bikhit, CFO, Iris. "Barracuda Web Application Firewall in AWS Marketplace gives us the flexibility and security we require. It's simple to setup and manage, and offers security without requiring an army of administrators to monitor and manage deployments as we continue to scale. With the Barracuda Web Application Firewall in AWS Marketplace, we are able to maintain a highly scalable and secure infrastructure that gives us the peace of mind to focus on our business."
"Security is of paramount importance to AWS and our customers, particularly those government agencies and private sector customers with strict regulatory and compliance requirements," said Teresa Carlson, Vice President Worldwide Public Sector, Amazon Web Services, Inc. "Having Barracuda Networks' leading security products available in the AWS GovCloud (US) Region will help further secure our customers' most sensitive workloads on AWS."