Lockheed Martin Technologies Enable Readiness for Tomorrow’s Complex Environments at I/ITSEC 2015
OREANDA-NEWS. November 25, 2015. Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] will demonstrate the latest advancements in simulation and training for the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The event, Nov. 30 – Dec. 4, is the world's largest modeling, simulation and training conference.
The Lockheed Martin exhibit, located in booth 2235, features training solutions that enable readiness for tomorrow’s complex environments:
- As part of the inaugural Operation Blended Warrior event, we’ll feature technologies that advance integrated live, virtual and constructive training. Our Multi-Function Training Aid will provide virtual flight support and our Advanced Gunnery Training System will provide virtual convoy escort and force protection.
- The latest version of our simulation software, Prepar3D® v3, allows users to engage in realistic virtual environments with new tools that make it easier than ever to create immersive training experiences.
- Our integrated, performance-based training solutions, known as Turn-key Training, provide the shortest path to learning. By revolutionizing how people learn, we can produce better trained service personnel faster and more affordably.
- We’ll showcase our reconfigurable ground training technologies that maximize the utility of training ranges worldwide, using VisualShot® range control software integrated with our Enhanced Perception and Image Control system for seamless control of live, virtual and constructive entities.
- Our F-16 Desktop Trainer demonstrates an anytime, anywhere training tool as part of our “family of training systems” solution to help pilots advance to full mission training.
Lockheed Martin offers one-on-one interviews to journalists about military training trends and our technologies. To schedule an appointment, please contact Geneva Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, visit our website: www.lockheedmartin.com/training.
About Lockheed Martin
Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that – with the addition of Sikorsky – employs approximately 126,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.