AT&T Offers 2 for 1 Deal on Most Popular Smartphones
OREANDA-NEWS. December 15, 2015. Just in time for the final rush of holiday shopping, AT&T customers can get two of our most popular smartphones, including Samsung Galaxy S6, for the price of one.* The offer also applies to iPhone 6s. So get ready to give the gift of the network with the nation’s strongest 4G LTE signal on some of the most sought after devices of the year for your favorite person.
Here’s how the offer works:
- Available to new and existing customers
- Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next, our popular installment plan, as follows
- The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
- The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24.
- Add both phones to a qualified plan, like Mobile Share Value, for as low as \\$70 a month for two phones.
- Starting in up to 3 bill cycles you will receive up to \\$650 in 30 monthly bill credits.
- Just pay tax on both phones at sale.
For more information, visit www.att.com or visit an AT&T retail store.
Happy Holidays from AT&T!
AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
* Offer ends 12/31/15. Only available for select devices. Requires well qualified credit. Free device requires 30-month 0% APR agreement (up to \\$21.67 per month). Customers must pay up to \\$65.01 on free device before credits start. If wireless service on a device is cancelled, that device balance (up to \\$950) is due. Activation, other fees, charges and restrictions apply. Void in CT, RI & Miami-Dade county. See att.com/buyonegiveone for offer details.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) helps millions around the globe connect with leading entertainment, mobile, high speed Internet and voice services. We’re the world’s largest provider of pay TV. We have TV customers in the U.S. and 11 Latin American countries. In the U.S., our wireless network has the nation’s strongest 4G LTE signal and most reliable 4G LTE. We offer the best global coverage of any U.S. wireless provider*. And we help businesses worldwide serve their customers better with our mobility and highly secure cloud solutions.
Additional information about AT&T products and services is available at http://about.att.com. Follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/att.
© 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Signal strength and reliability claims based on nationwide carriers’ 4G LTE. Signal strength claim based ONLY on avg. 4G LTE signal strength. 4G LTE not available everywhere.
*Global coverage claim based on offering discounted voice and data roaming; LTE roaming; voice roaming; and world-capable smartphone and tablets in more countries than any other U.S. based carrier. International service required. Coverage not available in all areas. Coverage may vary per country and be limited/restricted in some countries.