SAP Hybris Summit 2016: 5 Can’t-Miss Experiences
Companies ready to go beyond traditional CRM to meet the immediate needs of customers have the opportunity to get hands-on experience (and so much more) at the upcoming SAP Hybris Summit 2016. Planning to attend? Here are five experiences you cannot miss.
1) Be sure to visit the Mini-Theater throughout the Summit for comprehensive demonstrations of the latest SAP Hybris solutions like SAP Hybris as a Service and industry -pecific demos spanning manufacturing, wholesale, utilities, retail, public sector and many more.
2) When it comes to sessions, the SAP Hybris Summit has something for everyone. Thought leadership presentations, panel discussions and “How-To’s” focus on five areas: marketing, commerce, sales, service and billing. On Tuesday, make sure to attend the session “How To Unleash Your Digital Predator” featuring Pascal Matzke of Forrester Research (download the agenda PDF here).
3) Hybris Spaces are designed to be the ultimate “unconference” experience, free form discussions where you choose the topics. Anyone can suggest or vote on a topic and you can start, participate or listen in. It’s up to you. Be sure to download the conference app (registrants will receive e-mail instructions) so you can vote on topics.
4) Funky Retail from Hybris Labs
5) Don’t miss the Customer & Partner Awards Ceremony where the “best of the best” among SAP Hybris customers and partners will be recognized in a dazzling awards ceremony, complete with dinner and celebration.