Doszhan Temir Zholy (DTZ) announces changes in composition of Management Board
OREANDA-NEWS. Doszhan Temir Zholy (DTZ) JSC (Oskemen, hereinafter – the Company), whose bonds are officially listed on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE), in an official letter informed KASE of the following:
"...Following the minutes No. 1 of the meeting of the Company's Board of Directors on February 8, 2016 authorities of member of Management Board A. Kurmanov were discontinued and new member of Management Board, Kanat Rakhmanberdiev, was appointed.
Based on the above-mentioned we inform you of the current composition of Management Board of Doszhan Temir Zholy (DTZ) JSC:
1. Murat Kokaev – Chairman of Management Board;
2. Serzhan Mendybaev – member of Management Board;
3. Askhat Iskakov – member of Management Board;
4. Sultan Islamov – member of Management Board;
5. Kanat Rakhmanberdiev – member of Management Board;
An extract from the minutes of the above-mentioned meeting of the Company's Board of Directors will be provided later on, after agreeing thereupon by all participants".