Green Dragon: Presentation at Natural Resources Forum
OREANDA-NEWS. Randeep Grewal, Chairman and CEO of Green Dragon Gas, one of the largest independent companies involved in the production and sale of CBM gas in China, will be presenting at the Natural Resources Forum on 23 February 2016 at the Bloomberg Offices, 39-45 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1PQ.
The theme of the Forum is 'Gas: Where is the growth and where is the glut: What do coming years hold for global gas markets?'. Mr Grewal's presentation will be discussing the dynamics of the Chinese gas market and the Government's motivation to deliver a cleaner energy mix in the coming years, with a particular focus on gas.
Other speakers presenting at the Forum will be:
· Jonathan Stern - Chairman of the Oxford Institute for Energy Studies in the Natural Gas Research Programme
· Ryan Pereira - Principal Commercial Manager at Gaffney, Cline & Associates
· Fabio Fiorini - Lead Gas and Power Originator at BP
· Frank van Doorn - Head of Continental Power Trading and LNG at Vatenfall Energy Trading
· Christos Papadopoulos - Regional Director Europe of Energy Exemplar
· Austin Avuru - CEO of Seplat Petroleum
· Elliot Milne - Commercial Director of Genel Energy
· Andrew Cochran - Chairman of Hague and London Oil
· Ollie Hawkins - Investment Manager for Wellcome Trust
About Green Dragon Gas
Green Dragon Gas is a leading independent gas producer with operations in China and is listed on the main market of the London Stock Exchange (LSE: GDG). The Company has 380Bcf of 2P reserves and 2,418Bcf of 3P reserves across eight production blocks covering over 7,566km? of licence area in the Shanxi, Jiangxi, Anhui and Guizhou provinces. It holds six Production Sharing Agreements with strong, highly capitalised Chinese partners including CUCBM (CNOOC), CNPC and PetroChina, and has infrastructure in place to support multiple routes to monetise gas production.