LINDA: Resolutions of annual General Meeting of shareholders
The agenda of the meeting was the following:
1. Approval of annual report of Company of financial year 2015;
2. Distribution of profit;
3. Appointment of an auditor for the financial year 2016 and determining the auditor’s remuneration;
4. Extending the authorities of the members of the supervisory board and determining the remuneration.
The meeting adopted the following resolutions:
1. Approval of annual report of financial year 2015
It was resolved to approve the Company’s annual report of the financial year 2015.
2. Distribution of profit
Net profit of the financial year 2015 is 440,140.26 euro. It was resolved to:
1) allocate 22,007.01 euro from the net profit to the mandatory legal reserve;
2) pay dividends to the shareholders 0.09 euro per share, in the total amount of 141,759.81 euro;
3) transfer 276,373.44 euro to the retained earnings.
The list of the shareholders entitled to dividends shall be fixed as at 11.59 PM on 21 April 2016. Dividends shall be paid to the shareholders by transfer to the bank account of the shareholders on 28 April 2016.
3. Appointment of auditor for financial year 2016 and determining auditor’s remuneration
It was resolved to appoint Grant Thornton Baltic O? (register code: 10384467) as the auditor of the Company for the financial year 2016, and to remunerate the auditor for its auditing services in accordance with the contract to be entered into with the auditor.
4. Extending authorities of members of the supervisory board and determining their remuneration
It was resolved to extend the term of authorities of Ernst Erik Hagstr?m, Kuldar Leis and Margit Pill as the members of the supervisory board from 17.02.2017 until 17.02.2022 and to award for each member of the supervisory board a remuneration of 250 euro per calendar month (gross amount).
All resolutions were adopted unanimously.