TechTarget Expands its IT Deal Alert Priority Engine Intent Data Services to EMEA
This is the latest evolution of TechTarget’s IT Deal Alert Priority Engine, an annual on-demand subscription data service that helps sales and marketing teams leverage data to more precisely identify and stack rank accounts active in their market segment; find buying team members at those accounts to contact; see topics and competitors they are most interested in; and pinpoint locations with the greatest activity. Priority Engine is available to TechTarget customers as a stand-alone data portal or as an add-in to Salesforce.com.
The addition of geo-specific accounts and prospects to the Priority Engine service now gives marketers the ability to access account rankings, profiles and research behavior views by both technology segment and region. Because accounts are ranked in each geo based on IT buyer research activity exclusively in that region, IT solution providers now have the ability to tightly focus their sales and marketing efforts on accounts and prospects that have specific purchase intent in their home territory and chosen technology market.
For example, a single multi-national manufacturer may be researching a Cloud Storage purchase in the UK in September, and a separate Cloud Storage project in the US in March. TechTarget’s expanded Priority Engine bubbles up activity in these separate regions as they are happening, giving IT marketers in both regions the ability to identify and reach out to prospects when they are most active. Priority Engine customers can subscribe to single or multiple regions and tech segments.
“The ability to get 1-click access to accounts and contacts in your selling region makes your marketing and sales efforts way more focused and efficient,” said Andrew Briney, Senior Vice President of Products, TechTarget. “It’s one thing to know that a global manufacturer is planning a data center purchase in the next 3 months. It’s way more important to know exactly what region is funding and driving that purchase, as well as the exact contacts on their buying team.”
How marketers will directly benefit from TechTarget’s expanded Priority Engine service:
- Improve Prospect Acquisition
- Significantly increase prospect database with active, high-quality, normalized prospects
- Download newly active prospects each week in North America, UK+Ireland or EMEA
- Qualify leads and prioritize accounts by level of interest and activity with content
- Build out sales rep territories with new contacts
- Fine-Tune Audience Targeting & Nurturing
- Support ABM programs by cutting lists specific to your named accounts
- Customize nurture streams for specific industry verticals, company sizes, geos, etc.
- Exclusively target highly active buyers with custom messaging/nurturing
- Support Integrated Marketing Campaign and Programs
- Promote new product launches, upcoming F2F events or Webinars
- Support channel partners with a continuous flow of new, localized prospects
- Synchronize brand and demand generation
- Build smarter programmatic ad targeting campaigns
“We continually evolve and fine-tune our services to stay ahead of the market and respond to our customers’ needs and intent data is the foundation of all the investments we are making,” said Bill Crowley, Senior Vice President of International, TechTarget. “This is a significant product launch for our clients in EMEA because it helps us deliver the observed and captured intent data they have been craving to better execute go-to-market strategies in this region.”
To learn more about how Priority Engine can help you, please contact us at PriorityEngine@TechTarget.com.
TechTarget(NASDAQ: TTGT) is the Web’s leading destination for serious technology buyers researching and making enterprise technology decisions. Our extensive global network of online and social media, powered by TechTarget’s Activity Intelligence™ platform, allows technology sales and marketing teams to leverage real-time purchase intent data to more intelligently engage technology buyers and prioritize follow-up based on active projects, technical priorities and business needs. With more than 140 highly targeted technology-specific websites and a wide selection of custom advertising, branding, lead generation and sales enablement solutions, TechTarget delivers unparalleled reach and innovative opportunities to drive technology sales and marketing success around the world.