Future of Estonia Gas Markets, Investments, Projects and Companies to 2025
OREANDA-NEWS. RnR Market Research Offers Report by Research on the Future of Estonia Gas Markets, Investments, Projects and Companies to 2025- Exploration, Gas Production, Gas Pipelines, Storage, LNG and Supply Demand
The Future of Estonia Gas industry' from one of the world's leading energy research firm-OGANALYSIS analyses the effect of current global market changes on Estonia Gas markets.
Effect of current market dynamics including price fluctuations, CAPEX declines and others on Estonia Gas markets-
The impact of recent developments including OPEC decision to cut production at Algiers, US shale production decline, Estonia government policy changes and CAPEX reductions on companies across Estonia Gas value chain are analysed in detail. The research provides detailed analysis of all major risks and opportunities faced by gas companies in Estonia.
Planning and Strategy Support-
The report identifies key trends and drivers of Estonia Gas markets and provides the SWOT profile of the country. Further, the country is benchmarked with peer markets to compare its position in regional markets. In addition, impact of competing assets in other countries is also evaluated.
Short Term Risk Mitigation and Long Term Growth Strategies-
The research work identifies the key moves being taken by government, companies and investors to cop up with global changes and minimize the risks in current market conditions. Further, the research also identifies the strategies being taken by oil and gas players to ensure growth and beat competition in the long run.Feasibility study, Current Status and Expected Start Up and Impacts-
For all planned projects including new LNG terminals, Gas storage terminals and pipelines, feasibility study of new projects, their current status including FID/ FEED/EPC along with expected start up, construction contract details and the impact of these projects on Estonia are analysed in detail.
Complete Infrastructure Details -
Estonia Gas report provides complete asset by asset details of Estonia Gas infrastructure. Key details provided in the research include-
- Exploration- Awarded and Available Block Details, Licensing rounds on Offer, Briefs on Successful Exploration operations, Rigs Count
- Production- Field wise production information from 2007- 2014; Operational and Planned Gas Field details
- Gas Storage- Storage Capacity by Terminal, 2015; Terminal details including- location, start up, operator, owners, stakes, capex and construction partners
- Pipelines- Gas transmission pipelines including start point, end point, route, length, diameter, capacity, capex and operators and owners and construction partners
- LNG terminals- Liquefaction/Regasification Capacity Outlook by terminal, 2005- 2022; LNG terminal details including- location, start up, operator, owners, trains/ vaporizers, storage capacity, tanks, jetty, capex and construction details