Salesforce Names 7 Customer Experiences That You Can’t Miss at Dreamforce
OREANDA-NEWS. September 26, 2016. Dreamforce is a hands-on and immersive way to learn about Salesforces’ unique products, leading edge industry solutions, and the insightful stories of our trailblazing customers. We’ve reimagined the attendee experience and created a space where guests can gather the information and inspiration they need across all of these topics in one central, innovative space — the new Salesforce Campground.
The Salesforce Campground is designed to connect you with the right stories, products, and people on your business success journey. Don’t just hear from some our most innovative customers — experience their transformations first hand. You will walk away armed with the vision, tools, and research needed to lead in the age of customer.
Here’s a sneak peek of the seven global brands across six top industries who will be sharing their success in a whole new way. Stop by halls A,B,C, and D to see for yourself:
1. Farmers Insurance: Stop by to see an experience inspired by an unbelievable, but true, insurance claim and explore how Farmers® uses Salesforce to create a truly differentiated experience for its customers.
2. Aldo: Check out what ‘x-ray vision’ for retail looks like at the Aldo Shopper Success Experience. Visit and see how Aldo helps every employee get smarter and more predictive with shoppers to deliver a connected retail experience.
3. Lilly: Come take a walk through a virtual patient journey to see how Lilly is using Salesforce to get smarter about patients and deliver personalized support.
4. Chevrolet, Connected by OnStar: Come see how Chevrolet and OnStar have partnered with Salesforce to create a smarter and more personalized driver experience.
5. Coca-Cola: Coca-Cola®, one of the most iconic and beloved brands in the world, is using Salesforce to connect with its customers, consumers, and employees — on one platform. Stop by to be part of the experience. Grab a drink, take a selfie, and see it pop up on the scoreboard.
6. T-Mobile: As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile is redefining the wireless business. Stop by to see how T-Mobile is using Salesforce to create smarter, more personalized customer experiences.
7. Vineyard Vines: Come see firsthand how vineyard vines’ customers become repeat buyers and vocal advocates of the brand. Come shop at the vineyard vines pop-up shop!