Maersk Line Announcing Increased FAK Rates As Set Out Below
OREANDA-NEWS. As Maersk Line strives to continue to offer a broad portfolio of services, announcing an increased FAK rates (Freight All Kinds) as set out below. The FAK for select reference corridors, commodities and container types are:
|Origins||Destinations||Commodity||Rate Levels (USD)||Effective Start Date||Effective End Date|
|Tanjung Pelepas||Sydney||FAK||300||600||600||10/1/2016||Until further notice, but not beyond 10/31/2016|
|Singapore||Sydney||FAK||300||600||600||10/1/2016||Until further notice, but not beyond 10/31/2016|
|Laem Chabang||Sydney||FAK||450||900||900||10/1/2016||Until further notice, but not beyond 10/31/2016|
|Jakarta||Sydney||FAK||300||600||600||10/1/2016||Until further notice, but not beyond 10/31/2016|
|Yokohama||Sydney||FAK||625||1250||1250||10/1/2016||Until further notice, but not beyond 10/31/2016|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Sydney||FAK||400||800||800||10/1/2016||Until further notice, but not beyond 10/31/2016|
|Manila||Sydney||FAK||550||1100||1100||10/1/2016||Until further notice, but not beyond 10/31/2016|
* The above rates are inclusive of Basis Freight Rate (BAS), Bunker Adjustment Factor (SBF), Emergency Risk Surcharge (ERS), Terminal Handling Services – Origin (OHC) and Export Services (EXP).
* The above rates are subject to Terminal Handling Services – Destination (DHC), Low Sulphur Surcharge (LSS) and Peak Season Surcharge (PSS). Detailed level of LSS, DHC and PSS level can be found at maerskline.com via link.
* The above rates are also subject to other applicable surcharges.
* Other corridors, commodities (including but not limited to wastepaper, scrap metal, plastic scrap and wood/timber) and container types (including reefer) that are not listed above may also be subject to increases. As always, please visit maerskline.com for a quote, or your rate sheets or contracts provide you with details for the corridors and commodities specific to you.
* These rates are unaffected by, and do not affect, any tariff notified, published or filed in accordance with local regulatory requirements.