Tourists Warned of a Dangerous Infection in Egypt
OREANDA-NEWS In Egypt, a terrible intestinal infection was recorded. On Wednesday, August 7, reports the German Foreign Ministry.
After the emergence of information on the spread of a dangerous infectious disease in a resort, the German Foreign Ministry issued recommendations for tourists planning to visit Egypt.
Vacationers were informed about the possibility of infection with an intestinal infection caused by bacteria of E. coli.
First of all, everyone at the resort was urged not to drink tap water and to be careful in choosing food.
According to preliminary data, raw vegetables, fruits, beef or lamb can be a source of infection.