Schedule of foreign currency trading on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange on September 1–5
OREANDA-NEWS. Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) announces that due to the holiday on September 5 in the US (Labor Day), in accordance with KASE internal document "Regulations of Trades and the Confirmation System Operation" in the period from September 1 to September 5, 2016 the following changes will take place in the schedule of foreign currency trades on KASE:
- on September 1 no trading in instruments USDKZT_SPT, EURUSD_SPT, USDKZT_0_002 will be held;
- on September 2 no trading in instruments USDKZT_TOM, EURUSD_TOM, USDKZT_0_001 will be held;
- on September 5:
- no trading in instruments USDKZT_TOD, EURUSD_TOD, USDKZT_0_001, USDKZT_0_002 will be held;
- trading in instruments USDKZT_1_002 will be available;
- trading in instrument EURUSD_TOM will be held on KASE during the morning session from 10:15 to 11:00 o'clock and during the day session from 11:30 to 15:30 o'clock (Almaty time).
As of September 6 trading on KASE foreign currency market will be conducted as usual.