Solution Providers Recognize Kaspersky Lab as a Best-in-Class Channel Provider of Endpoint Security
OREANDA-NEWS. Kaspersky Lab North America rannounced today that it has emerged the winner in the Endpoint Security category of The Channel Company’s CRN® 2016 Annual Report Card (ARC) awards program. The Annual Report Card summarizes results from a comprehensive survey that details solution provider satisfaction across product innovation, support and partnership for the hardware, services and software vendors they team up with. The vendors with the highest ratings are named to the prestigious Annual Report Card list of winners and celebrated as best-in-class by their partners. The results also provide the IT vendor community with valuable feedback—directly from their solution providers—that can be used to refine product offerings, enhance support offerings and improve communication with partners.
“Kaspersky Lab strives to develop the most effective endpoint security solutions on the market, backed by industry-leading threat intelligence,” said Bill Cunningham, executive vice president, sales and marketing, Kaspersky Lab North America. “This recognition further establishes Kaspersky Lab’s commitment to our partners and customers, as well as the endpoint security market as a whole.”
It’s no secret that Kaspersky Lab develops the very best endpoint security technologies, while remaining committed to partners and customers. The company’s strong influence in the IT security industry has not gone unnoticed:
- This recognition is one of recent accolades honoring the Kaspersky Lab Support and Services team:
- Kaspersky Lab North America was presented with a Bronze Stevie Award for Customer Service department of the year in the tenth annual Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service.
- The Kaspersky Lab North America Business Products Support Team was recently recognized as a Certified Support Staff Excellence Center by the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA), the world's leading organization dedicated to advancing the business of technology services.
- The Kaspersky Lab Global Support Team was granted an ISO 9001:2015 certification in March 2016. The ISO 9001:2015 standard is based on a number of quality management principles and provides the framework to achieve, as well as benchmark, consistent performance and service.
- Kaspersky Lab delivers the industry's best multi-layered protection, empowering customers to protect their businesses from cyberthreats:
- Kaspersky Lab recently announced a major expansion of its enterprise security product portfolio. The new offerings include the Kaspersky Anti Targeted Attack Platform, a highly sophisticated solution designed to detect targeted attacks, and a range of Security Intelligence Services, including penetration testing, cybersecurity training and threat intelligence sharing.
- Kaspersky Lab was positioned in the "Leaders" quadrant of the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms. Kaspersky Lab has received the leadership position from Gartner for five consecutive years.
“CRN’s Annual Report Card gives solution providers a unique opportunity to evaluate vendors’ products and provide detailed feedback on their real-world experience working in the field as partners with those technology companies. In turn, ARC gives technology vendors valuable, actionable feedback on channel satisfaction levels across multiple facets of their partnerships,” said Robert Faletra, CEO of The Channel Company. “An ARC Award is a truly meaningful distinction—a direct accolade from partners attesting to the quality and ingenuity of the winner’s product, support and partnership. We heartily congratulate each of this year’s ARC Award winners and look forward to celebrating them at this year’s XChange Conference in August.”
This year’s group of honorees was selected from the results of an in-depth, invitation-only survey by The Channel Company’s research team. More than 2,840 solution providers were asked to evaluate their satisfaction with 80 vendor partners in 24 major product categories. The winners will be honored throughout The Channel Company’s XChange 2016 conference (http://www.thechannelco.com/events/xch16/), taking place August 21-23 in San Antonio, Texas.
The 2016 Annual Report Card results can be viewed online at www.crn.com/arc and will be featured in the October issue of CRN.
About Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab is one of the world’s fastest-growing cybersecurity companies and the largest that is privately-owned. The company is ranked among the world’s top four vendors of security solutions for endpoint users (IDC, 2014). Since 1997 Kaspersky Lab has been an innovator in cybersecurity and provides effective digital security solutions and threat intelligence for large enterprises, SMBs and consumers. Kaspersky Lab is an international company, operating in almost 200 countries and territories across the globe, providing protection for over 400 million users worldwide.