Nyrstar issues 839,456 new shares
As a result of the share issue, in accordance with Article 15 of the Belgian Act of 2 May 2007 on the disclosure of significant shareholdings in issuers securities of which are admitted to trading on a regulated market and containing various other provisions, the status of Nyrstar's share capital and outstanding voting securities as at 30 March 2018 can be summarised as follows:
- Total outstanding share capital: EUR 114,134,760.97
- Total outstanding voting securities: 109,873,001
- Total outstanding voting rights (denominator): 109,873,001
- Total outstanding convertible bonds: 4.25% senior unsecured convertible bonds due 2018 for an aggregate principal amount of EUR 29 million (the "2018 Convertible Bonds"), and 5.00% senior guaranteed unsecured convertible bonds due 2022 for an aggregate principal amount of EUR 115 million (the "2022 Convertible Bonds")
- Shares that can still be issued: up to 13,544,984 new shares (each entailing one voting right) can be issued upon the conversion of (a) all of the outstanding 2018 Convertible Bonds at their current conversion price of EUR 21.28 per share, and (b) all of the outstanding 2022 Convertible Bonds at their current conversion price of EUR 9.44 per share. The conversion prices of the 2018 Convertible Bonds and 2022 Convertible Bonds are subject to adjustments.
Nyrstar is a global multi-metals business, with a market leading position in zinc and lead, and growing positions in other base and precious metals, which are essential resources that are fuelling the rapid urbanisation and industrialisation of our changing world. Nyrstar has six smelters, one fumer and four mining operations, located in Europe, Australia and North America, and employs approximately 4,100 people. Nyrstar is incorporated in Belgium and has its corporate office in Switzerland. Nyrstar is listed on Euronext Brussels under the symbol NYR. For further information please visit the Nyrstar website: www.nyrstar.com.