NCSP Announced Results of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
OREANDA-NEWS. June 20, 2012. PJSC “Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port” (LSE: NCSP, RTS and MICEX: NMTP) announces the results of the annual general meeting of shareholders held June 15, 2012 at Dockers club, bld. 16, Portovaya St., Novorossiysk, Krasnodarsky region, the Russian Federation.
The meeting was attended by shareholders owning 17 143 705 585 of PJSC “NCSP” voting shares (at the start of the meeting), which represents 89.0128 % of the total issued voting shares.
The following decisions were made on the issues on the agenda of the meeting:
• To approve the company's annual report.
• To approve the annual financial statements, including profit and loss statement.
• To distribute the net income of 1 314 408 407 (one billion three hundred and fourteen million four hundred and eight thousand four hundred and seven) rubles 01 kopecks as follows:
a) To pay out 452 605 661 (four hundred fifty-two million six hundred and five thousand six hundred and sixty-one) rubles 90 kopecks in dividends.
b) To invest the remaining funds in the amount of 861 802 745 (eight hundred sixty-one million eight hundred and two thousand seven hundred and forty-five) rubles 11 kopecks in the Company development.
• To pay dividends for
• To elect to the Board of Directors of PJSC "
· Mikhail Barkov,
· Alexander Vinokurov,
· Yevgeniy Gavrilin,
· Maksim Grishanin,
· Ziyavudin Magomedov,
· Marat Shaydaev.
The seventh member in the Board of Directors is to be a state representative based on the "golden share" right.
• To elect the Audit Commission of PJSC “
· Ekaterina Vlasova,
· Tatyana Nesmeyanova,
· Margarita Russkikh,
· Arthur Shamkut
The fifth member in the Audit Commission is to be a state representative based on the "golden share" right.
• To approve ZAO “Deloitte & Touche CIS” as the auditor of PJSC "
• To pay the annual remuneration in the amount of 40 000 rubles to the members of the Board of Directors – non-state employees.
• To pay the annual remuneration in the amount of 12 000 rubles to the members of the Audit Commission – non-state employees.
• To approve the Charter of PJSC “NCSP” in the new edition.