Resolutions of the Extraordinary General meeting of shareholders of AB Rokiskio suris
- Recall of the Company’s Board of Directors.
To recall all members of the Company’s Board of Directors.
2. Election of the Company’s Board of Directors.
The following members of the Board of Director of AB Roki?kio s?ris were elected: Antanas Kavaliauskas (CFO, AB Roki?kio s?ris), Darius Norkus (Sales and Marketing Director, AB Roki?kio s?ris), Antanas Trumpa (CEO, AB Roki?kio s?ris), Dalius Trumpa (Director, UAB Roki?kio pienas), Ram?nas Vanagas (Development Director, AB Roki?kio s?ris).
3. Regarding purchase of the Company’s shares
AB Roki?kio s?ris have accumulated a reserve for treasury shares amounting to kEUR 11,668.
1. The Company shall acquire the company’s shares whose total nominal value including the shares already kept in the company’s own treasury shall not exceed 1/10 of the Authorized Capital.
2. Purpose of acquisition of own shares – maintain and increase price of the company’s shares.
3. Period during which the company may purchase own shares - 18 months from the day of approval of the resolution.
4. Maximal purchase price per share shall be settled at 10 per cent higher from the market price of the company’s shares on the date when the resolution to start purchasing own shares is adopted by the Board of Directors, and the minimal purchase price per share shall be settled at 10 per cent lower from the market price of the company’s shares on the date when the resolution to start purchasing own shares is adopted by the Board of Directors.
5. Minimal sales price per share of the treasury shares is equal to the price of acquired shares. When selling treasury shares it should be established equal opportunities for all shareholders to acquire the company’s shares.
6. The acquired treasury shares can be cancelled.
7. To authorize the Board of Directors to organize purchase and sales of the treasury shares, establish an order for purchase and sales of the own shares, as well as their price and number, and also complete all other related actions pursuing provisions of the resolution and requirements of the Law on Public Limited Liability Companies.
- Approval of the procedure for providing loans by the Company.
- In order to secure the Company’s steady operations and implement other objectives, it shall be settled that the Company may provide loans to the following persons:
- suppliers of raw milk in order to secure steady supply of raw milk and/or improve or maintain good relationship with major raw milk suppliers;
- buyers of production in order to maintain good relationship with long-time buyers of production;
- other legal and/or natural persons related with the Company’s performance.
- It shall be settled that the interest rate established by the Company for the loans provided to the above persons shall not be lower than the total interest rate received by the Company from other credit entities.
- To authorize the Board of Directors to supervise implementation of the loan granting procedure established by the Company, also the Board of Directors to supervise loans already granted in order to ensure that the loans previously granted by the Company would respect the established loan granting procedure.