Mercury Marine® launches 115 Pro XS FourStroke outboard at Miami International Boat Show
· tournament dock for weigh-in.
· Higher full-throttle rpm: Increasing engine rpm from 6000 to 6300 allows prop pitch to be reduced, resulting in maximum performance benefits.
· Idle-Charge: This new feature provides up to 48% more battery charging at idle speed to support the greater power demands of today’s sophisticated marine electronics and accessories. What’s more, it lets boaters and anglers safely stay out on the water longer.
In addition, the new 115 Pro XS offers the following industry-exclusive options for high-output outboard engine models:
· 25-inch shaft available in addition to the standard 20-inch shaft makes this engine an ideal option to power or repower a wide range of boats, from 17- to 20-foot saltwater flats and bay boats to 17- to 18-foot aluminum and fiberglass bass boats, as well as aluminum multispecies hulls in the same size range.
· The available Command Thrust gearcase makes this engine compatible with Mercury’s larger-diameter propellers that help the engine deliver improved performance and lift heavy boats onto plane easier and hold them there at lower speeds.
As a member of the powerful Mercury Pro XS family, the new 115 Pro XS also delivers these unparalleled benefits:
· Ease of maintenance: Boaters and anglers can spend less time servicing the engine and more time on the water.
· Superior protection against corrosion: Mercury’s industry-leading ultra-low copper content alloys help create an outboard built to withstand the elements.
· Mercury’s industry-leading three-year warranty, standard.
On top of that, the new 115hp Pro XS boasts an exciting new look!
Experience the new Mercury 115 Pro XS FourStroke at the Miami International Boat Show at the Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin, Booth F113 in the F-Tent, and on the water for testing at the Mercury slips.
About Mercury Marine
Headquartered in Fond du Lac, Wis., Mercury Marine is the world’s leading manufacturer of recreational marine propulsion engines. A \\$2 billion division of Brunswick Corporation (NYSE: BC), Mercury provides engines, boats, services and parts for recreational, commercial and government marine applications, empowering boaters with products that are easy to use, extremely reliable and backed by the most dedicated customer support in the world. Mercury’s industry-leading brand portfolio includes Mercury and Mariner outboard engines; Mercury MerCruiser sterndrive and inboard packages; MotorGuide trolling motors; Mercury propellers; Mercury inflatable boats; Mercury SmartCraft electronics; Attwood marine parts; Land ‘N Sea marine parts distribution; and Mercury and Quicksilver parts and oils. More information is available at mercurymarine.com.