Communication Services in Central and Eastern Europe
This report provides an outlook on the mobile communication services market in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). It provides forecasts for voice and messaging services provided by both mobile network operators and OTT1 providers.
A complete set of forecast results is provided in the accompanying Excel data annex.
The forecast is based on several sources:
- Analysys Mason’s internal research, including our regional forecasts, Connected Consumer surveys and various trackers in the Future Comms and Media research programme
- interviews with stakeholders in the communications market around the world.
- Strategy and planning executives who are responsible for mobile operators’ communication services strategies and partnerships with OTT players.
- Executives in mobile operators’ technology and innovations teams who are responsible for developing communication services.
- Marketing executives at vendors of communication services equipment and software, as it will help them understand the needs of their operator customers and size the addressable market for their products.
Regions covered in this report:
- CEE region
- Czech Republic
- CEE region
- UkraineRest of CEE region