Artilium Introduces KYC Solution for Secure and Easy Identification
· Easy and secure registration of the identity of prepaid mobile customers to meet new legislation introduced in several European countries (including Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands)
· Possibility to register identity in all customer touchpoints including shops and online sales channels
· Also available for identification and authentication of eID, WIFI hotspot registration, customer registration processes and identity management in personnel files
· Great user experience with the ability to verify an ID document instantly
· Reduces risk, complies with regulation and improves your Know Your Customer processes
· Global ID document coverage (3,500 ID documents from 196 countries)
The KYC Solution will provide a uniform and safe method to quickly and correctly identify and authenticate customers and users of currently anonymous mobile prepaid cards. Purchasing and using a prepaid phone card anonymously will no longer be allowed in a number of countries in the coming months and this solution is a user friendly solution for registering customers. The KYC Solution is not limited to mobile prepaid registration and is also effective for any application involving identification and authentication of eID as well as many other applications such as WIFI hotspot registration.
The service comprises online registration tools for shops and users of prepaid mobile phones and supports Android and iOS for smartphones and tablets alongside Windows and iOS for desktop. For the Belgian market a specific integration has been established with Zetes, a supplier of eID solutions, which facilitates the identification online using an eID card reader.
Bart Weijermars, Chief Executive Officer of Artilium said: "We are excited about the expansion of our telecom services and applications by adding the KYC Solution to our portfolio. This new prepaid registration application offers our customers the optimal guidance and support in identifying customers in an affordable and secure way."
Artilium is a demonstrated leader in the development of next generation communication technologies. Artilium's strategy focuses on supporting its customers to successfully grow their business by providing flexible, cost effective and innovative solutions.
Artilium's innovation-driven strategy empowers telecom operators around the globe to face the tremendous challenges ahead. We combine next-generation technology with traditional telecom environments to create exciting new business opportunities for our customers. This ensures that our customers are able to keep up with rapidly evolving market demands while simultaneously growing their businesses.
ARTA® is the real-time Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) software that brings a full suite of new functionalities to telecom Operators and virtual Operators. Thanks to ARTA® value-added services portfolio, including for instance AAA of voice, text and data services, VoIP, 3G and 4G compliance, mobile payments and location-based services, our partners are more than ready to meet future customer needs.