Ukraine Announced a New Hacker Attack
“Today at 8:00 am, a message appeared on the Prozorro Infobox forum page, similar to those used during the January 14 cyber attack on other government sites. The page has been disabled, and experts are investigating and working on the prompt resumption of the forum, ”the agency said in a statement.
The State Special Communications Service noted that at the moment the public procurement system is operating normally, and the Prozorro Infobox information resource, as well as the Prozorro portal, have not been affected.
The Ukrainian department stressed that almost all government sites that were previously attacked by hackers have resumed their work.
Earlier, the press secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Oleg Nikolenko said that the websites of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and some other state bodies temporarily stopped working due to a hacker attack. On the main page of the Ministry of Education and Science, it was reported that allegedly all the personal data of Ukrainians were merged into a common network, and all data on the computer was destroyed, it was impossible to restore them.