Baku Will Host Protection, Security and Rescue 2008 Exhibition
OREANDA-NEWS On 17 October was announced, that 1st Caspian international exhibition ‘Protection, Security and Rescue 2008’ will take place in Baku on November 05 — 07, 2008.
Venue of exhibition: Baku , Azerbaijan
• As a part of the global community, Azerbaijan is interested in securing international safety in the region and undertakes all measures for preserving public security in the country. Provision of international trade security and active measures for fighting terrorism increase the importance of applying the latest technologies and equipment.
• Azerbaijan is a leading country in the region, holding a leading position among the world countries as per the scope of direct foreign investment per capita of population.
• The economy of Azerbaijan is one of fastest growing on the territory of the former Soviet Union. According to the outcomes of the first semester of 2007, the republic’s GDP has grown by 35.1 percent as compared to the respective period of the previous year.
• In the past 12 years, investments into Azerbaijan totaled 42,5 billion USD. According to the experts’ forecasts, the scope of investment into the economy of Azerbaijan will total 7.7 billion USD in 2008.
• Provision of a favourable environment for the development of business and investment in the country in an atmosphere of growing interest among the world’s large companies is the prerogative of the government of Azerbaijan.
MAIN SECTIONS OF THE EXHIBITION
• Burglar Alarms
• CCTV and Surveillance Systems
• Access Control
• Fire Safety
• Anti-Terrorist and Custom Equipment
• Counter Measures Against Industrial Espionage
• Integrated Systems / R & B for Security Systems
• Protection of the Processing, Compiling and Distribution of the Information
• Communication and Public Hazard Warning Systems
• Personal Security / Protection
• Special Vehicles
• Civil Defence and Insurance
• Security Constructions
Subject of exhibition: Safety.