Oracle Recognizes HR Pioneers in Annual Awards
OREANDA-NEWS. To celebrate the success organizations are achieving by modernizing HR processes in the cloud, Oracle today announced the winners of the Oracle HCM Cloud Rubies Award. The awards recognize HR professionals who are using Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud to modernize business processes and improve the employee experience. The 2018 winners include Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Creighton University, Cummins Inc., Emerson, Macy’s, NSF International, PTC, and Reckitt Benckiser.
“The Oracle HCM Cloud Rubies Awards recognize HR professionals that have successfully transformed the HR function and related business processes,” said Emily He, Senior Vice President, Human Capital Management Cloud Business Group, Oracle. “This year’s winners truly are industry pioneers who have fully leveraged Oracle HCM Cloud solutions to enhance employee engagement and deliver outstanding results.”
Spanning eight categories, the global Oracle HCM Cloud Rubies Awards are peer-nominated awards that recognize HR professionals that have used technology to increase efficiencies, enhance the employee experience and deliver tangible business results. Winners include:
- Game Changer Award: Terri Brown, Vice President, HR Business Processes and Solutions, Macy’s
- Happily Ever After Award: Wayne Overla, Global HRIS Manager, NSF International
- Talent Show Award: Mike Whitesell, HRIS Manager, Integrated Talent Management, Cummins Inc.
- It’s All in the Numbers Award: Fabio Fukuda, HRIS Director, Global Integrated Talent Management, Cummins Inc.
- Time is On My Side Award: Jim Rhodes, Vice President, Human Resources Information Systems, Emerson
- Express Lane Award: Kathy Cullen-Cote, Corporate Vice President, Human Resources, PTC
- Dynamic Duo Award: Michael O’Brien, Vice President, Corporate HR Services, Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- Keep it in the Family Award: Molly Billings, Senior Director, Human Resources, Creighton University