The Tile Shop opens showroom in Round Rock, the 17th store in Texas and 3rd in the Austin area
OREANDA-NEWS. The Tile Shop, a specialty retailer of manufactured and natural stone tiles, now operates three retail showrooms in the Austin area.
Located at 2800 S Interstate 35 #185, the 11,000 square foot retail showroom offers homeowners and trade professionals an exceptional design experience with a variety of more than 4,000 high-quality tile designs. With professional guidance provided by a team of design experts, shoppers may also utilize the on-site design and education center featuring the new digital Design Studio tool. Also available online, Design Studio helps customers choose their own custom layouts and visualize how a tile project will look upon completion by exploring tile, trim and grout options—well before a purchase is made or an installation begins.
“We are excited to announce the opening of our third retail showroom in the Austin area, bringing us to a total of 17 stores in the state of Texas,” said Leigh Behrman, Vice President of Construction and Facilities, at The Tile Shop. “The new, industry-leading Round Rock showroom will help us to continue to better serve the state of Texas. The unique, high-end product assortment and exceptional customer service will be an asset to Round Rock homeowners, flooring specialists, interior designers, home builders and remodelers.”
The Tile Shop: Bringing Visions to Life
The Tile Shop in Round Rock features all of the products, services and expertise required to envision and complete a distinctive home tile project. Highlights of the offerings available include:
- High-quality tiles in an extensive variety of styles, color palettes, designs, shapes, patterns and materials – including the new Ted Baker premium designer tile collection offered exclusively at The Tile Shop
- Expert store associate guidance in selecting, designing and ordering tile and accessories tailored to the customer’s specific design style
- Accessories and finishing pieces to further enhance the tile or stone selection, all to create a custom look for every space
- The complimentary Design Studio, an easy-to-use collaborative platform to create customized 3D design renderings to scale
- Over 30 fully decorated displays providing design inspiration